The average writer faces a steep learning curve before they even begin to write a health-related piece. The health and wellness arena requires the ability to quickly decipher which information is medically accurate and scientifically sound.
The Dietitian Writer Advantage
- Speed, Knowledge & Credibility
As a Dietitian Writer my expertise enables me to approach nutrition or medical topics already knowing the science and understanding the research and consumer concerns behind the issue. In addition, as a Registered Dietitian, my title, and my experience lend credibility to my health writing.
Magazine Health Writing
Prior to ever even querying a magazine, I had contributed over 15 print articles to well-known consumer magazines. In the very competitive arena of health publications, editors actually sought my writing expertise after reading my writing samples. They have continued working with me because I exceed expectations with every article I write. In writing magazine articles I:
- Submit clean content well ahead of deadline,
- Provide creative hed and dek ideas,
- Include expert sources and document all reference details, and
- Offer ideas for clever side-bars, graphs and tables.
Because I myself am an avid reader of consumer health magazines, I fully understand what works. I really enjoy writing consumer health articles and that enthusiasm is always evident in my articles.
Online Health Articles
I have written over 100 online health articles, along with health blog posts and health e-newsletters. What sets me apart from many other health writers is my ability to write and design specifically for the web. I provide health articles that are easily integrated into your web content or e-mail campaigns. They can be:
- Formatted in HTML including your images, or images sourced according to your specifications,
- Search engine optimized (SEO) for the most popular keywords,
- Uploaded directly to your server or added via your content management system, or
- Posted directly on your Blog.
Contact Me to plan a health article for your magazine, website or e-mail newsletter.